Creamy Kidney bean salad
This creamy salad will have people wanting more and the recipe!
Write a review
- 2 (15.5 oz.)cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained (not dark)
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions (6 white and light green, large)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (mayo to taste) not miracle whip
- 1 tbsp. dill pickle relish
- touch of Dijon mustard (not more than a teas)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients; stir until coated.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired.
Lost Rambler http://lostrambler.com/hodor/