Creamy Macaroni Salad
Write a review
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 1 cup or so Hellman's mayo (not miracle whip)
- 2-3 green onion
- 2 stalks celery
- Hidden Valley dip mix with dill (1-2 tablespoons)
- Hidden Valley Ranch dressing (1-2 tablespoons) to taste
- 1 tablespoon salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon pepper to taste
- Cook the macaroni per the instructions and rinse after cooking to stop the cooking process
- Cut up the celery and green onions into small pieces
- In a large bowl add the macaroni, celery, green onions, mayo along with the spices.
- Mix well and taste.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving or over night and then check to see if it needs more mayo. The macaroni has a tendency to absorb the mayo.
- Depending on your taste, you can add more of the dip mix for a stronger dill flavor
Lost Rambler https://lostrambler.com/hodor/